Founded in 1990 out of an industrial group, Investindustrial provide industrial expertise, operational focus, long term capital and global platforms to accelerate value creation and international expansion for its portfolio companies.
Who We Are
Founded in 1990 out of an industrial group and with €11 billion of raised fund capital, Investindustrial is one of Europe's leading independent investment groups focused on taking control positions predominantly in Southern European medium-sized companies that are leaders in their fields.
A Unique Team
Investindustrial has a team of more than 150 professionals representing nineteen nationalities, based across offices in Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Luxembourg, and China. Investindustrial has established dedicated functional specialist teams to support the Firm’s investment activity:
- Business development: offers valuable advisory experience and resources to the analysis, monitoring, operational change and globalisation of portfolio companies' business plans and results.
- Investor relations and syndication: ensures engagement with high-quality institutional investors and enables Investindustrial to work proactively with limited partners in between as well as during fundraisings. The team also works closely with investors on co-investment opportunities.
- ESG: focuses on developing best-in-class sustainable solutions for the portfolio companies and Investindustrial as a firm, with the aim of creating long-term value.
- Debt capital markets: responsible for arranging competitive acquisition financing and refinancing packages.
- Digitisation: works with the advisory teams and portfolio companies to assess any risks and opportunities in traditional companies due to the changing technological landscape, with the aim of developing digitisation strategies for portfolio companies.
What We Offer
Investindustrial provides industrial expertise, operational focus, long term capital and global platforms to accelerate value creation and international expansion in addition to improve operational efficiency for its portfolio companies.
How We Operate
Investindustrial operates with an entrepreneurial and industrially-driven approach through independently managed investment holding and advisory companies with strong sector and industrial expertise.
The general partners and investment managers, as applicable, manage the funds in the interest of the limited partners and therefore in an autonomous and independent manner from the other group companies. Investments and divestments are made (and shares in portfolio companies are held) by the applicable investment or holding company. Decisions over investments and divestments, including the exercise of the voting rights over the shares of the portfolio companies, are made by the applicable investment or holding company board of directors in an autonomous and independent manner from the other group companies, and in adherence with the applicable corporate governance rules and by-laws. It is the responsibility of the management of each portfolio company to operate the company on a day-to-day basis.
The firm, Investindustrial Advisors Limited, has in place policies and procedures to prevent market abuse including restrictions on personal account dealing. In addition, all Investindustrial personnel are required to pre-disclose any potential outside engagements (i.e. directorships, business interests) in order to ensure that no individual may be influenced to act in a manner that conflicts with the interests of the Firm, its affiliates or funds that it manages.
Investindustrial Advisors Limited is registered in England and Wales with its registered address at 16 Palace Street, London SW1E 5JD and company number 01316019. Investindustrial Advisors Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number: 170924)